Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

{The Sound of Your Fleeting Heart}


In honor of The Paper Kites announcing this week that they are going to release another EP in September (eek!), I thought posting one of my favorite songs from them would only be appropriate. Cheers to the imagination, friends, and pillow fights with magical colorful feathers. They are also Australian, and of course I found out about them from one of my favorite blogs, Today's Letters, after I had been to Australia. Oh well, it just proves I can't get enough of the Aussies.

What have you been listening to lately?  

2 comments:

  1. I've been listening to our men, The August Exchange. Since their new album came out ON ITUNES! I feel like my heart just grew three sizes in one-day :) I'm so proud :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would :) Those men are going places! They need to start doing some shows in the RVA. Richmond has yet to meet The August Exchange.

      Delete